Welcome to Accurate Inspections. We provide high quality property inspections in all of the central Texas and Hill Country areas. We specialize in new home construction inspection, inspections when purchasing a home, pre-listing inspections as well as warranty inspections and consultations.
So you are buying a house. Hopefully you are using your favorite real estate agent or broker and they have negotiated a termination option period of 7 to 10 days for you as the buyer. This gives you a chance to be able to get an inspection, decide if you are going to negotiate for repairs and then decide if you will complete the transaction.
Time is of the essence!
If you have a 7 to 10 day option period, schedule your inspection immediately so you can have enough time to review the report, ask questions, and make an informed decision.
Not all inspectors are the same.
TREC standards require an inspector to sample a random number of outlets, windows, etc. I will check every outlet, every window, every door, every square inch of the property. My inspections last from 3 to 4 hours. Other inspectors are in and out in 30 to 45 minutes.
My Full Inspections include:
• roof, vents, flashings and trim;
• gutters and downspouts;
• skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
• decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
• eaves, soffits and fascia;
• grading and drainage;
• basement, foundation and crawlspace;
• water penetration and foundation movement;
• heating system;
• cooling system;
• main water shut-off valve;
• water heating system;
• interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
• drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
• electrical service line and meter box;
• main disconnect and service amperage;
• electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
• grounding and bonding;
• GFCIs and AFCIs;
• fireplace damper door and hearth;
• insulation and ventilation;
• garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
• and much more.
Items not included:
- Hidden items
- Inaccessible items
- Hazardous items
- Latent defects
- Code issues
- Missing items
I work using the TREC Standards of Practice as a guide, but strive to exceed your expectations.
Call me at (830) 822-3400 to schedule an inspection
- Over 20 years writing narrative reports
- 3 to 4 hour inspections
- Contractor experience
- Texas Real Estate Broker 576817
- Licensed Profession Inspector by TREC 21849
- Certified Professional Inspector
- InterNachi Certified
- I walk almost every roof
- Videos of every roof
- Pet Friendly Inspector